Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 23 23:18:31 UTC 2017

I have no intention of going anywhere near a Windows PC unless I have
to, but does the stable release of NVDA even manage to work well
accross different Windows versions?

Though honestly, give me a text mode browser that lets me navigate
like the page is a text file in nano and has the naviagation shortcuts
Orca adds to Firefox, and I'd probably abandon the GUI altogether.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.