Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 11:14:34 UTC 2017

Tony,
First of all, as far as I've been able to deduce over the years,
everyone *cares* about accessibility. The problem is that no one *knows
how* to best address any issues with it. Red Hat certainly does care. If
they didn't care, they wouldn't ship Orca, or they wouldn't implement
the alt+super+s shortcut to turn on Orca in GNOME. Defaults you say,
maybe. But still, if they didn't care, why would they do so much work to
get their installer working with Orca? I don't think all that work was
an accident.

With regard to yet another list, it's not necessary at all. We do still
have this list, and we can just put our names into our messages. Kyle
here .... In any case, if we don't want that, the FSF does have an
accessibility list as well.