Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 13:05:00 UTC 2017

I haven't ever found the SBL source code, although I did want to try to
package it for Arch at one point. That said, I'm not sure whether or not
anyone is even still maintaining it now, and not having seen the source
or the package dependencies, I'm not entirely sure it doesn't rely on a
kernel module of its own. I do know that Fenrir has no such requirement
at all, and the source is on Github.
https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir
At this point, it can run on any Linux distro, although Debian and
Ubuntu LTS may have trouble with the newer python-evdev required in
order to run it. But that's easily fixed with pip.
~Kyle