switching lists

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 16:14:58 UTC 2017

I'm not really bothered by the anonymity the list now has, nor was I
bothered by the spam that lead to the anonymity, but would you mind
providing instructions on how to join these other lists?

I'm already on both this list and the Raspberry Vi list(which focuses
specifically on accessibility on the Raspberry Pi and other single
board computers), but given how almost no one ever talks about
accessibility in more mainstream Linux discussions, it can't hurt to
be listening in to as many accessibility specific lists as possible.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.