Sonar GNU/Linux merges with Vinux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 12:36:08 UTC 2017

Then we'd better get eSpeak supporting Unicode pronunciation before I
	can confidently recommend anything besides Emacspeak to younger
	generations. Otherwise, they’ll turn back to iOS, and Voiceover,
	which can speak Emoji and such, pretty quickly. I know, I’m not
	a developer so it probably won’t happen until Reece gets to the
	bottom of the to do list and gets the strings translated to all
	102 languages, but really, it needs doing. I have several ways
	to get the word out, but if we are to be successful, we can’t
	have this glaring emission to tell teens/Young adults about, and
	believe me, they’ll notice. Facebook, Twitter, even chatting
	programs like Skype, are full of Unicode characters, and its
	about time our synthesizers, or synthesizer managers, get with
	the times.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Long days and pleasant nights!