Re: Re : Re: Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 03:54:52 UTC 2017

  "... That said, there is a machine coming that may be even better in
the future, as there is talk of RISC-V, which is a fully free and open
processor architecture that has the potential to be more powerful than
anything we've seen up to now. I'm watching this very closely."

I'd like to check that out.  Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

Al
sent from my approaching wedding anniversary