OT: ACB & NFB

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 09:57:14 UTC 2017

Tony Baechler here. All of my SSI. They decided they could manage my money
better than I could and would decide how much of a stipend I should get. It
was all in the name of independence. I guess if they decide how much of my
money to hand out, it teaches me to manage money better. I told them that
wasn't going to happen and the problems esculated from there. They didn't
make me pay rent as they were funded by rehab. I won in the end. Rather than
going to their approved supermarket, I found a small grocery store who would
deliver. That was funny! They got so mad that I beat their system! I left
shortly after that.