Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 29 19:05:25 UTC 2017

Well, I am going to try to do just that. Although the focus will not be
very small children, I am hoping to help teenagers and older, together
with giving them access to a Raspberry Pi computer, get into the world
of Linux.

Once I get started with the content side of things, I will be sure to
let this list know.  For now, the only content we have is this document
here:

https://public.f123.org/experimental/About-F123e.html

Lots of work remains to be done, but I will be very thankful for any
help, from those that feel that our objectives are compatible with their
world view.

Fernando