Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 29 14:55:21 UTC 2017

The biggest problem that I see, with Emacspeak alone, is web access. For
	now, as far as I know, that is no way to, say, browse Facebook
	within Emacs. Try it. Besides that, Emacs is fine for me, as a
	non-programmer with time to learn interfaces.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Long days and pleasant nights!