Fenrir

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 10:50:08 UTC 2017

Howdy my Frind,

thanks for your response.
Fenrir uses "logind" for detect TTYs that running an X server to ignore
it. (this is needed to not consume fenrir shortcuts on X). LoginD is a
part of systemd.
I can catch up the error quite easy. But then we need a fallback
solution to detect running X servers. Any ideas?
There is a static list in the settings.conf where you can set a list of
numbers of TTY that is always ignored. but that is only useful if you
start the X always on the same TTYs.

did you run master or stable? i will catch the error there then.

cheers chrys