Tumblr

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 16:04:18 UTC 2017

I actually migrated to my own self-hosted WordPress very shortly after
Yahoo took over Tumblr, so a lot has probably changed since then. I did
see at least a mostly usable login page when I visited tumblr.com, but
although my site is still there, and although posts to my WordPress
still get sent to the Tumblr I've had for years, I wasn't able to login,
as I have forgotten the password I used before the migration, and didn't
go through the process of retrieving or resetting it. My own Tumblelog
or whatever they call it now is still visible, and is as easy to
navigate as it ever was, but I didn't get a look at the dashboard to see
just how usable, or unusable, it may be now.
~Kyle