Installing RHEL 7

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 6 15:05:00 UTC 2017

I've never known RHEL to be friendly to blind users whether at
installation, or even once installed.

If you need to install RHEL, get sighted assistance. After all, you just
paid $$ for the product, right?

If you have to use a RHEL system, ssh into it.

If you need a very similar environment on your own machine, install
Fedora. You will reliably learn RHEL from Fedora, they're extremely
similar by design.

I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

Janina