Welcome to Linux by Microsoft

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 20:03:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

Of course I care. Why wouldn't I? If this will make it a lot easier to
install several distributions at your fingertips, no more having to try
and install VM Workstation, find the right ISO, and set everything up.

I want to try and figure out why Festival and Festvox isn't working the
way I want it to. So I'm hoping that this will take over what we have now.

-Ulysses