Help with a few projects

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Dec 17 00:27:25 UTC 2017

Hi all,

To the person who tried helping me fix this WordPress web server issue,
I'm glad to say that I found a solution thanks to Ask Ubuntu on Stack
Exchange.
https://askubuntu.com/questions/986972/why-does-wordpress-keep-telling-me-that-it-needs-to-access-my-web-server

So in the future, if someone else has a question and the steps you had
me to didn't work, then the last step is to check the wp-config file and
make sure it has that extra line.

define('FS_METHOD','direct');

This fixed everything!!!!! 😌

Now all I'll need to work on is the postfix issue, and then hopefully
that will make it easier for me to stay in touch with my visitors.

-Ulysses