archlinux rss2email choice

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Mon Feb 20 01:22:57 UTC 2017

There's also an "rss2imap" program that you can run locally and have
it directly deposit/inject the contents into your IMAP folders,
bypassing the SMTP part of things

  https://github.com/rcarmo/rss2imap

Both work similarly, so you can kick the tires to see if it's easier
to configure that or get it up and running.  It might also allow for
putting each feed in its own folder rather than directing every feed
to your inbox.

-tim