bats rescue disk

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 20 03:26:02 UTC 2017

The version I downloaded was up at the end of May 2017.
I found most of it worked well except for networking.
I got link not ready and after booting was not able to set up networking
and go onto the internet.
Why this surprised me is because the wifi adapter I use is a realtech
8127b wireless adapter and linux isn't supposed to have any problems with
that hardware.
The wifi networks here were found using wicd-cli and also using
wicd-curses but I couldn't configure them.
This disk has wcalc on it along with nethack so is a worthy rescue disk in
those respects.