Fedora install?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 02:46:50 UTC 2017

You can't be listening to climate control systems at the time but there
is an audio cue for when to hit alt-super-s.  For a little while when
the boot starts the dvd motor is running at full speed.  Then the dvd
settles down into a clicking pattern and when that clicking stops for
about 10 seconds then it's time to hit alt-super-s.  On the newer fedora
versions that needs about 12 minutes and on Fedora 24, it needed about 8
minutes from when the boot process was started.