Youtube TV Site?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 22 04:24:19 UTC 2017

Youtube TV unfortunately is limited only to about 5 cities at this time.
I'm hoping more come soon, as that $35 subscription has the potential to
include the most channels for the price. If you happen to be in one of
the cities that can get Youtube TV, your channel lineup would be as follows:
ABC
CBS
Fox
NBC
CW
Telemundo
ESPN
Comcast RSN
Fox RSN
FS1
AMC
USA
FX
Freeform
Disney
ESPN2
ESPNU
FS2
Big10 Network
SEC Network
E!
Bravo
Oxygen
IFC
FXX
ESPNEWS
NBCSN
NBC Universo
Golf Channel
MSNBC
Fox News
CNBC
BBC America
Fox Business
Sundance TV
National Geographic
NatGeo Wild
WeTV
Disney XD
Disney Jr.
Sprout
Sci-fi
Chiller
FXM
Universal

In addition, there were about 4 logos that had no alt text, so I'm not
sure what those channels are, and I'm unfortunately not in an area where
I can get Youtube TV at this time, so I have no way of getting the month
trial to see exactly what those are. In any case, I hope this helps a
little, and yes, I do wish tv.youtube.com would become more speech
friendly in the future, as I had to get those from Chromium. Firefox
didn't even read the logo alt text for the channels I listed.
~Kyle