Roku accessibility (was Re: Youtube TV Site?)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Jun 23 02:52:56 UTC 2017

There is no such thing as most developers.  Regardless those doing
business in global jurisdictions where wacg 2.0 is incorporated  into
legal requirements might find themselves in trouble.
Now, if a web designer remembers what the word cascading style sheets
means, your inability to point might not  reflect what i s possible in a
truly configured low graphics environment.
Or so that has been my personal experience.
I can say absolutely firmly that personal applies to me...which is the
case for each individual.
Karen