an old artic transport

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed May 17 17:46:36 UTC 2017

Mark Peveto here, I just wanted to say publicly...Tony, thanks buddy.  Artic is working perfectly in the console now.  I wish I could get it to work in
the gui, but I'm thrilled with this. I also want to thank everyone for their contributions as far as answers to my questions.  Much of my stuff's
probably trivial to a lot of folks, but yall helped me get this going. Thanks.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!