living in the consolex

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri May 26 20:22:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am not sure if my e-mail about XMPP command line clients got through,
but I have a related question which is relevant to this thread:

Assuming nobody knows about a command line XMPP client that can also
handle voice chat, can someone recommend a command line client which is
in active development, or at least being maintained, and which would
deserve some support to get such an improvement?

In other words, a client that already handles XMPP text, but could be
improved to handle XMPP audio.

Thanks,

Fernando