Confused by lpass

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 23:09:22 UTC 2017

I have been using lastpass with Firefox and Orca for years. I would like
to start using the command line interface again, lpass, but I can't seem
to login. I do not get prompted for my password. Instead, a command
like:

lpass login [yusername]

Only yields:

Error: Failed to enter correct password.

I would note that pinentry is installed--which seems to be required for
password prompting. But, why am I not prompted? Am I supposed to use
redirection or some such?

Thanks for any help~!

Janina

--