Does anyone know if accessible coconut is a rolling release?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Nov 26 01:34:14 UTC 2017

Ok, here is a crazy question.  Before you throw back such answers as
google is your friend and others, suffice it to say that I have looked
and this is not even mentioned on the web except for the few times it
has come across here.

There is a new accessible coconut operating system which is now
available.  I have downloaded it and looked at it, but the one thing
that keeps me from deciding whether or not to use it is this.

Is this a rolling release like talking arch, kali, and a number of
others?  If it is, that's fine.  I do not like having to replace my os
every 6 months.  I do not like the kind of data loss risk that comes
with that kind of practice.  This machine is the only one I have so it
is used for many critical tasks, and I don't like computer problems or
long times out for maintenance.  I like to use the computer more than
reinstall operating systems and lose data.

If this is a rolling release, we might consider using it over here.  I
have no way to know other than asking the people on the list where it is
being talked about.

Thanks.

--

Romans 10

   9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.