Screen reader research project.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 17:17:14 UTC 2017

While I agree chances are low the people behind this survey will ever
give attention to Linux flavors other than Android, not even trying to
draw their attention to such a glaring omission will accomplish
nothing but making our skepticism into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Anyways, I filled out the survey and used the comments box to name
drop as many Linux screen readers as I could think of, and I'll likely
fill out the next survey if I'm made aware of it. Might ultimately
have been a waste of time, but I can think of far worse ways to spend
fifteen minutes.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.