Screen reader research project.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 20:39:59 UTC 2017

there is a contact e-mail for each researcher...you tell them directly.
and in the closing comments for the research.
I have no idea how many times you  have personally tried to make your voice
be heard  regarding anything...and I am 100% sure you have zero
information on how often I might have done this.   So your use of we makes
no sense to me personally.
Still, there are companies contracted  to provide  tests across platforms
on accessibility.  If you do not tell the people drafting this industry
respected effort, how will they know?
Karen

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his
skin or his background or his religion ... People must learn to
hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to
love... For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its
opposite." Nelson Mandela.