Accessible music services on Linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 09:24:42 UTC 2017

Hi,
I mainly use Google Play Music since it's one of the few streaming services
available in South Africa. The web version is quite accessible, with
keystrokes like plus and minus to control the volume, and space, right
arrow and left arrow for play, next and previous respectively. It works
quite well with Firefox and Orca, as well as Chrome with Chromevox.

Regards,

Rynhardt