Digitizing audio cassettes and extracting the contents of digital cartridges.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Sep 13 13:58:53 UTC 2017

<karen points  to her AFB very small four track recorder on her shelf>
Nice thing about this, besides the size is that with a patch chord I can
copy the contents of my scanner  on to a tape.
My reading edge has a port for this with the AFB handi-cassette recorder
having a line in jack.
Just sharing,
Kare

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his
skin or his background or his religion ... People must learn to
hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to
love... For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its
opposite." Nelson Mandela.