linux installation with iwlwifi

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 10:14:57 UTC 2018

Hi.
it worked with that debian version.
I've tried Before to download a dvd and install debian from that
without internet Connection.
Not good at all, it asked me to insert Another dvd, and I don't want
to burn all dvds just to installing debian.
I thought that you could installing using just one dvd or usb stick,
but that didn't work at all that time.
/Kristoffer