FreeBSD accessibility? [follow-up]

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 18:14:41 UTC 2018

Tim here again.  Talking to Devin, it does at least require an
addressable terminal connected to the serial port.

https://twitter.com/freebsdfrau/status/1072915779476107264

This could either be another computer via a null modem cable, or if
you have a hardware TTS/Braille terminal that is usable in some sort
of VT100 emulation, then it should be doable.  Otherwise, I suspect
that the dialog(1) interface for the installer may be a bit annoying
over a dumb-terminal serial link.

-tim