Newbie to linux and a question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 06:05:01 UTC 2018

What distro and version have you got running?  Different distros
have unique resources available to help users in your situation though
other resources are universal.  Two of the universal resources are man
and info.  If using a graphical user interface first thing to do to
access these is to learn about terminal operations and how to run a
terminal session.  Even before that, it's necessary to learn to run a
command and depending on graphical user environment you may use unity or
gnome/mate without unity.