Dividing Daisy Audiobooks.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Dec 22 12:53:03 UTC 2018

As two file names include "protected", probably to make any change you
need to "unprotect" them first. Is it possible and allowed?

Other than that, the "file" command can tell you a file type.

For instance type:
file asimovs_2018-11-0001.3gp
asimovs_2018-11.ncx

If it falls in the "text" category you can display it in a pager like
less, most or more.

Knowing the results can maybe help someone help you.

Best,

Didier