Ubuntu 16.04

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 22 17:10:17 UTC 2018

Yes I am just running whatever came with Ubuntu 16.04. I will look into how to update Orca. Thanks
Bryan Duarte | software engineer

ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
IGERT Fellow
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology (APAcT)
Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing (CUbiC Lab)
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona | Affiliate Board Member
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President
Phone: 480-652-3045