Hotkeys to Access notification area in Mate

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 05:29:27 UTC 2018

Hi Alex,

I think the hotkey need to set somewhere on compiz. This is because when
I installed compiz, I had to set Alt+F4 just to close window. It seems
my compiz package default settings needs more tweaking. Anyway Thank you
for your suggestions,

I want to ask you, what is Hydra? Is there a site/documentation that I
can read?

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

email : edhoari.s at gmail.com