vultr refusing to help with server set up do to not being blind friendly

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jul 15 23:39:41 UTC 2018

You have no kind of mouse emulation? I would just click with mouse
emulation the location and/or the distro I need. Mouse emulation will
click just like you have a mouse, but using keys on the keyboard
instead. I can't try it here, since I don't want to give them my money
seeing as I already have the servers I need with another provider.
Still, if your screen reader has any way to emulate a click, it should
work, unless virtual buffering in browsers makes that impossible, which
is a very real possibility, in which case, you may have better luck with
ChromeVox in Chrome or using your phone.

BTW, this isn't a place where discussion of Microsoft or Apple operating
systems or their screen readers is considered on topic, and whining
about the accessibility or lack thereof on a website where you are using
such things doesn't change the fact that such a post is off-topic, even
if it's a site where you can, if you want, start a Linux server.

Sent from my earphone