sharing my computer

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 7 11:39:47 UTC 2018

Find out how to share your windows file system to the network and then
mount the share under linux.

The file system type in the mount command is something ;like cifs.
You can do the revers, I.E. share your linux file system or part of it
with windows using samba, then access it as if it is a windows share from
Windows.
HTH, Willem