slint audacious and cclive

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue May 15 11:31:39 UTC 2018

Okay, I got audionoir playing with the .vlc url.  However cclive is not
yet working.  Once downloaded do I need to update library inclusions in
/etc?  Some file in there has a list of libraries in it the system won't
find unless they get mentioned in that file.  Here's a typescript file
so you know what's happening on this end.
Cut here.
Script started on Tue 15 May 2018 07:25:48 AM EDT
bash: ..: command not found
internet is down
bash: xport: command not found
bash: td: command not found
The Moon is New
The Moon is New
jude[~]$ sudo -i slapt-get --search quivvi
libquvi-0.4.1-x86_64-2salix [inst=no]: libquvi (media-parsing library)
libquvi-0.9.4-x86_64-1_slonly [inst=yes]: libquvi (media-parsing library)
libquvi-scripts-0.4.21-x86_64-1salix [inst=no]: libquvi-scripts (Lua scripts for libquvi)
libquvi-scripts-0.9.20131130-x86_64-1_slonly [inst=yes]: libquvi-scripts (Lua scripts for libquvi)
quvi-0.4.2-x86_64-1salix [inst=no]: quvi (video download link parser)
quvi-0.9.5-x86_64-2_slonly [inst=yes]: quvi (video download link parser)
jude[~]$ which cclive
/usr/bin/cclive
jude[~]$ cclive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UypXiV5frng
cclive: error while loading shared libraries: liblua.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
jude[~]$ exit
exit

Script done on Tue 15 May 2018 07:26:51 AM EDT