talkingarch support off for now

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed May 23 11:24:13 UTC 2018

I'm not sure what has happened, but it appears the signature files don't
match for some reason. I think this is the only issue, as I have seen
reports that downloads do in fact work, they just can't be verified.
Since my build/test machine for TalkingArch has officially left us and
gone to a better place, I can't test or build a new release. But I have
e-mailed the comaintainer, and he has agreed to take over builds
beginning next month, and will continue to build for the foreseeable
future, until or unless I come across another machine I can use to build
it again. I'll still handle the website and blog, seed torrents, hang
out in the IRC channel and do all the other maintenance tasks, I just
can't build or test now that my wabbit kicked the bucket. Still, we can
look forward to a release in June that should have unbroken signature
verifications. Sorry for the trouble.

Imetumwa kutoka mtandao wangu