Endless OS accessibility

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 10:38:54 UTC 2018

Hi folks.

Sorry, if this topic have been raised here before.

Some users requested me to help them with setting up accessibility with
their laptops running Endless. I personally have not been using Endless
before and a bit googling showed me that this is Debian based OS. But, as
far, as I can tell, it has no possibility to install deb packages directly.
I plan to install this OS on one of my devices to see, what a totally blind
person can do with it, but, if someone here already tried it, I would highly
appreciate any comments and hint.

I am also interested in possibility to set up screen magnification for low
vision users on that system.

Look forward for your responses!

Thanks in advance,

Sergei.