Endless OS accessibility

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 10:55:14 UTC 2018

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 3:39 AM Linux for blind general discussion
<blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:

> Some users requested me to help them with setting up accessibility with
> their laptops running Endless. I personally have not been using Endless
> before and a bit googling showed me that this is Debian based OS.

I've likewise never used it, but according to this 2017 article,
Endless is based on the latest Ubuntu LTS distribution.
<https://www.linux.com/learn/intro-to-linux/2017/4/endless-os-unique-take-linux-thats-perfect-new-users>.

The article says it uses aptitude, but not from the command line, only
from the Software Center.

Best regards,

Paul