fedora 28 and dropbox

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 19:05:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

the easiest way to install dropbox is to use this command as root.

dnf install dropbox

or if you downloaded .rpm file, you can use these commands, if your
downloaded file is in /downloads

cd Downloads

rpm -i filename.rpm

In Mate, you will have dropbox icon on top panel as button and launcher
will be under internet section. I am using it for 14 days and all is
working for me.

Pavel