command to install broadcom drivers

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 10:31:27 UTC 2018

Hi,

I haven't used Broadcom WiFi since me, Fedora and my trustworthy MacBook parted. That's quite a few years ago. If my memory serves correctly I needed to load proprietary binary blobs (aka firmware) to the card.

Now the question is which model your WiFi is? They are not all the same.

Please use lspci on the command line to identify the model. You can get the needed blob from your vendor driver.

Also since this is not blinux specific topic please consider using Fedora community help. You could start with http://ask.fedoraproject.org

Regards,
Birdie