How can I revitalize my Jessie installation?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 14 11:31:41 UTC 2019

Linux for blind general discussion, le dim. 14 avril 2019 12:09:55 +0100, a ecrit:
> On Sat, 13 Apr 2019, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
> > I would also like to find a package for a recent BRLTTY.
>
> If BRLTTY is all you are interested in upgrading, until recently you may
> have been able to get one from Debian Backports.  but Jessie is no longer
> supported by Backports,

backports has just moved to the archive. You can use

deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian jessie-backports main
deb [check-valid-until=no] http://archive.debian.org/debian jessie-backports-sloppy main

to get it. There are versions 5.4 and 5.6 there.

6.0 is pending acceptance by ftpmaster.

Samuel