between google and firefox it's nearly impossible to get anything done!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 13:59:49 UTC 2019

I did get that done and got an authentication code from google.  I
copied that into my clipboard then tried going back to terminal and
found out I had lost the youtube-viewer job as a result of having used
script and a typescript file to grab the url from youtube-viewer.  So
I'm about to try running mate-terminal and running youtube-viewer and
keying in the :login command.  Then control-a control-c control-l then
hit alt-f2 and run pluma and control-v to dump the clipboard contents
into pluma.  Then get the url saved in surf.txt and get out of pluma.
Then run firefox and hit f10 then open file for surf.txt and control-a
control-c control-l control-v then enter gets me to a google login.
Then I allow youtube-viewer access to my account and then copy
authentication code with control-c once on the copy button then close
out of firefox.  Then I think alt-f2 and run mate-terminal again and
then run fg and see if youtube-viewer with its code entry field comes
back.  This last part I haven't yet tried if it works I'll have a
process I'll share with the list for any wanting to login to their
youtube accounts using youtube-viewer.