Slint and VM

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Aug 23 20:11:30 UTC 2019

I thought for some reason Vbox (the one from the 18.04 repos) supportd
Slackware? I'm not sure though, when I put in Slackware so Vbox can auto
find it, it defaulted to Win7. Not...quite what I want. So...yeah,
anyone got Slint to work on a VM? I have a perfectly good Ubuntu
physical machine, wanted to test Slint out and see if it's any good in a VM