amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 24 19:35:48 UTC 2019

Public sites like Amazon are supposed to incorporate css to this end. In
fact  for a while, perhaps still?  there was a link on the main amazon
site advertising that if one wants a more simplified  shopping experience
one could go to the access page...which is now a disaster from a keyboard
standpoint.