amazon?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 03:25:53 UTC 2019

Okay, such a sound sensitivity certainly complicates matters, and I
wouldn't even know where to start with offering advice, especially
since I've never even heard of such a thing before. That said, best I
can remember, this is the first mention in this thread of anyone
having a disability other than blindness/visual impairment, so even if
I knew some people had such strong reactions to certain sounds and
knew anything about the kinds of accommodations that work for some
with such sound sensitivities, I wouldn't have known such was relevant
here. My advice wouldn't work for a blind-deaf person or someone whose
hands are too arthritic to type either and probably wouldn't help even
a fully able person if they know nothing of English. Still, unless
there's a PRNG in play, running a given input through a computer
program should produce the same output regardless of who's running the
program.