Talking arch installation question

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jan 8 06:16:26 UTC 2019

Good morning list,

I have a question on the installation of the talking arch installations. During the audio tutorial kyle had a blank hard drive. Since I have a version of linux on my hard drive, do I need to remove the items showing up from that installation or can I use the structure as it is?

I saw the items on the hard drive and after typing cgdisk /dev/sda I saw delete new etc. I just want a to make sure I do not mess anything up before I try this install.

Any guidance or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo