Comunicating from your Linux machine?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 17:49:34 UTC 2019

Oh I almost forgot ... you can try Mumble, though it's designed more for
chat room style communication as opposed to one-to-one communication.
There is also Linphone, but I seem to have better luck with it on
Android than on Linux for some time now, though I haven't tried it
recently. Linphone is a SIP application, so it is good for talking as if
you're talking on a phone, either one-to-one or via your favorite
conference bridge, and there are many of those across the internet. I
used to use another SIP phone called I believe it was SFLPhone, but I
don't know how active that project is now.

~Kyle