Comunicating from your Linux machine?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 17:56:51 UTC 2019

Hello Jude and list,

Telling "I'm not certain sending functions work yet", "may not have been
buikt the last time" or "Other distributions may have better compiled
versions of telegram-cli available" don't help to find issues in the
package, if any."

What I need is actual testing by users, stating what works and what
doesn't after having actually tried.

So please try the sending functions and report your findings, whatever
they be. A good report could look like "I did this, excpected  result A,
got result B."

I never used myself telegram, so I have to rely on end users to file
bugs in a way then allow to find what's wrong, case occurring.

I am also eager of feedback on any other package shipped in Slint.

Best regards

Didier
--
Didier Spaier