grub problem

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 14:24:05 UTC 2019

Hi Kristoffer,

If I understand well you installed Linux, then Windows.

In such a scenario I think that Windows install its own
bootloader replacing GRUB.

If this is correct you could just start again the installer
of your Linux distribution and from there reinstall GRUB.

The way to do hat depends on your linux distribution and version,
please indicate what the are so give you accurate guidance.

Best,

Didier